Sunday, February 15, 2009

Game Time: Nuclear Winter

Thanks to everyone that organized and hosted the Panama Adventure Race. We now know our way around Panama as if it were our own home town, and we know a shortcut if you need to get from the tennis courts to the water tower in hurry...Just ask, we'll tell you., there's no need to keep important info like that to ourselves.

The settings on my camera were all screwed up, so I decided to add a couple more effects to make them even more screwed up. I was going for a post-nuclear-apocalypse look.



4 comments:

RD said...

are you going to mtb enduro?

Lumpy said...

Are you talking about the Panama Enduro?
Sounds like a good time. What is the date?
Isn't it next month?

RD said...

yeah ides of march :) it should be good

Lumpy said...

I wonder how dry the trails will be by then. I'm guessing it's going to be on gravel only.