Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm torn

Despite several hours on the trainer and the occasional gravel or snow ride, I always pack on 10 - 15 pounds every winter. I've pretty much just given into the fact that it's going to happen and I realize it's all about my diet choices. This graph pretty much sums up where I'm at.



So that brings me to today. March is around the corner and my brain is telling me to start paying a little more attention to my diet............ Unfortunately, I just came across a recipe for "Chicken-Fried Bacon"




Am I going to pass this info onto my wife, and expect it on the dinner table sometime soon? Yes.
Am I going to regret it once the new "Team-Goathead" race uniforms come in? Yes......... And so will all those in attendance at area races.




Mr. Goodbody approves of our uniform, but not my diet.


No comments: