Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nobody saw that, right?

Did a quick 1.5 laps at Tranquility yesterday afternoon. Ate it real hard at the end of the first lap along the creek. Started pedaling right before a small dirt hump, right pedal was at 6 o'clock when it hit, transmitted all my forward momentum into upward force through the bike, throwing my weight forward and the bike over my head, and twisting my ankle in the process. Felt fine finishing the other half lap, but today I can hardly walk.
I have a work trip to Denver tomorrow through Friday, and was thinking about making a call to T-rev to see about hooking up for a quick ride. Probably not going to happen now. :(
Now, I'm just hoping it'll heal soon. I'm going to need all the time I can get to be in shape for Crested Butte. (is squishy a shape?)

No comments: