Saturday, July 28, 2007

Success!!!

3 trails, 2 states, 1 great morning of riding. Plus, we raised a few hundred dollars for the Omaha Street School.
I had a blast riding and chatting with everyone. What a great group of guys! Goathead nation just tripled in size. My favorite part of the day was stopping traffic while we all rode across the South Omaha bridge. I was afraid drivers would try to pass us, but they all waited patiently until we got to the other side. Big thanks to our sponsors, Hy-Vee, VIP Limo, Janine McClintock Photography, and Mckenna's BBQ. We hope to do it again next year, so spread the word.








2 comments:

POLOSCAB said...

Congradulations. The goatheads put on a fun and challenging ride. You have a great group of guys, and you picked a great cause. I look forward to next year.

Lumpy said...

I forgot to thank Phil and Jose for their help and support. Next year you guys will be riding with us.