Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Can I kick it?

Registrations for the 321 Cycling Challenge continue to come in. Thanks to everyone for supporting this endeavor. We're all looking forward to this weekend.
There have been a few questions regarding transportation. All you need to do is show up at Swanson park in Bellevue at 7:30 am
V.I.P Limousine will transport all riders and bikes to Dodge park for the start of the ride. We hope to be on the trail by 8:00. The ride will finish back at Swanson where your car will be waiting for you.
If we get to Manawa and things are still on schedule, a few of the Goatheads have offered to give a mini clinic on some of the technical trail features. As you can see from the video, the art of riding logs has been completely mastered. (sorry it's a little dark, we practiced long into the night in order to be ready for Saturday)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you want me to ride that Log!!!

Lumpy said...

Pansy!

You know how I know Austin cares about me? Because every time I point the camera at him, he drives his face into a log. Each time I pull a splinter out of his melon, our relationship deepens. As long as you're afraid to ride that log, our relationship will never grow.

A.B. said...

My face hurts!

MG said...

i'm about 50/50 on that log myself... It's a good day when i'm able to git 'r done.