Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sorry

I read the blog that Lumpy linked to below. Like Lumpy, I feel guilty for previous actions and would like to make ammends. So I would like to say I am sorry to Goathead nation if it looked like I was advertising any of the following products through photos on this site.
-Trek bicycles
-Giro Helmets
-Oakley sunglasses
-Nashbar sunglasses
-Nashbar garment/pannier bag
-Pearl Izumi shoes,gloves, and shorts
-Nema shorts
-Midwest Cycling Community (I wear their socks)
-Joe Boxer Athletic socks
-Dakine hydration packs
-Target brand technical t-shirts
-Old Navy technical t-shirts
-7 Oaks ski and mtn bike area
-Colorado toursim department
-Breckenridge downhill trails
-Moab tourism dept.
-Energizer head lamps

3 comments:

Lumpy said...

Apology not accepted. You are truely a whore for corporate America.

jc4300 said...

I like Capitalism. Don't flag me bro!

RD said...

you guys need you like feature on your blog. i would give you 2 thumbs up on that last blog... good luck at seven oaks that's some sweet iowa country