Thursday, May 29, 2008

All Roads Lead To Moab

About 8 months ago, 6 of us went to Colorado and Moab. When we got back I said, "give me your pictures and video and I'll make a montage video set to music that makes us seem cooler than we really are."........... My Pa' told me a man was only as good as his word........ I dun good Pa!



Jess asked for sound track titles.
Intro: Ping Island/Lighting Strike by Mark Mothersbaugh
Track 1: Weapon of Choice by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Track 2: Dearly Beloved by Bad Religion
Track 3: A-Punk by Vampire Weekend
Track 4: Sometimes I do by Social Distortion
Track 5: Seper8 St8 by Outer Circle
Track 6: Split Needles by The Shins
Track 7: Forever Fades Away by Tiger Army

5 comments:

CJ said...

Very nice video.

What do you use for your helmet cam??

Thanks

Lumpy said...

Helmet cam? What helmet cam? That was just me running behind the other guys with a camcorder......

Actually its the Adventure Cam II made by VIO.

Glad you liked the video.

Anonymous said...

There was definitely not enough A-Train on that video.

jc4300 said...

There was definitely not enough A-Train in 2007. Quit going to weddings and come ride!

A.B. said...

Is it my fault I'm a wicked awesome wedding singer???