Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Randomness...

Tagged along with J.A. for his warm up lap at Tranquility on Sunday. Conditions were sweet. Turns out I'm still fat and not riding much isn't helping things. New berm is cool. No good pictures to share other than a phone picture of "the man" between laps.



Went on a walk at lunch yesterday. On my way out the door, I ran into James. I've known him for a couple of years now. He's a super cool guy. Rides bikes all the time. He is also known as "Spoke Daddy" and has this business called Spokiz. They are glasses (sunglasses, prescription, anything) that are modified by drilling the frame and using some kind of plastic tubes and bicycle spokes to replace the earpieces. He said that they are super-duper light, adjustable, and don't fall off your face. Good idea.




Then I walked over to the new pedestrian bridge. They recently connected the two halves.

Great! Now I can't just drive my lazy butt to Council Bluffs to ride, the rest of these crazy Goatheads are going to make me ride there!

And finally, I saw this online today. Pretty neat since the Apple earbuds fall out of my ears if I so much as blink.


Just don't throw it in the washer.

1 comment:

Lumpy said...

I always had trouble with ear-buds staying in until I bought a pair of Full Metal Jacket ear-buds from Skull Candy.

http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/headphones-c-42.html

They fit nice and snug and they have great sound.