Sunday, April 27, 2008

Better than expected...


The Professor made an executive decision at the last minute to change the ride from Platte to Wabash. Sorry if you showed up at Platte with brass knuckles. I swear you'll get another chance to throw fists at a Goathead soon.

We were afraid Platte was going to be too muddy. We figured if the single track at the Wabash was too muddy we could at least ride on the trail. It turned out that the single track was in almost perfect condition.......Every time I ride there, I always say 'why don't I ride here more?' Turned out to be a great ride. I lost A-Train on the way back, but as far as I know he completed the ride without blowing a tube, so that's worth celebrating right there.

J-Law, sorry we didn't hook up this time, hopefully next time it'll work out. Don't take your frustration to work with you. That's can only end one way......a grand jury. Get out and ride so you don't go NYC cop on the next meth dealer you take down.

4 comments:

A.B. said...

Frickin' tubes! Don't get me started...

Good ride, though, guys. Perfect conditions.

TheProfessor said...

A.B. sounds like you and J-mac made it back okay. Thats good. I agree with your's and Lumpy's assessment, the day, trail, and ride were great. As always, the only thing keeping it from perfect was more Goathead participation.

Anonymous said...

sound like fun...
well i decided to take my mower apart you guys hit me up if you going to go to platte soon

A.B. said...

Yeah, we made it back slowly. A troop of girl scouts passed us on tricycles, but hey, when you get out as infrequently as I do, you have to take your time and make the most of it.