Sunday, April 06, 2008

A Swanson Saturday


The Angry Butcher took me along to sharpen his cleavers on Saturday, looking forward to a bountiful new season. While we just road the front-side to avoid getting our pretty tires dirty, the new signs that marked sections as "difficult" puffed up our egos enough that it didn't really matter we missed out on the whole trail. The only thing better would be black diamond signs that say "May Cause Injury or Death!" If the parking lot had one of these signs, we would ride around our cars all day and leave feeling like we conquered the world.

A shout out to Mike D. and the mustache posse - thanks for making my day! You and Mod put the Goatheads to shame.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't make me get out my mario sweet stache cause I will
mustache

jc4300 said...

"It's-a ME! Mario!"

A.B. said...

Bummed I missed out. Got home and saw you called, called back and you were already on your way.