Saturday, April 12, 2008

The best I can do......

All I can do is offer my sincerest apologies. You've all been waiting patiently for the Goatheads 2007 video, complete with helmet cam footage from Moab so cool that it will make you face melt off. Unfortunately it's been held up in post production for several months. It started with the writers strike and is now embroiled in a law suit over copyright and distribution rights. As soon as the lawyers give the okay the video will be released here......Until then, I've put together a short montage of some of our photos (sorry, no video). I'm sure men in black suits will try to shut us down for leaking this early, but I'm willing to take that risk. I'm sick of The Man holding me down with his foot I my neck. Today is the day that I "Raise My Fist and Resist!"




Hopefully that lifted your spirits a little, despite the crappy weather. If not, Wilford Brimley surely will.


No comments: