Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Santa's got a brand new sleigh.....

I finally got my bike back after my frame break. I put in a ton of miles on pavement while I waited, but there's nothing like dirt. It was a long wait, but well worth it. Big thanks to Andy at High Gear for taking care of me.

Here's a picture of my new rig. The frame's completely different, but they tell me it's an upgrade. I guess I'll take their word for it. Supposedly it's some super secret experimental frame and eventually everyone will be on one..... Thanks guys!!!!

6 comments:

TheProfessor said...

I can always count on Lumpy for a good laugh during the day.

Healthy Joe said...

Looks like Jeff's old trek.

sailforce5 said...

that is one sexy looking new frame. For some reason I really like it- trade? Let me know.

A.B. said...

I could picture that thing in a nice polished raw aluminum with a yellow trek decal and with a black rear end. That would be teh mostest awesomest evar!

Lumpy said...

AB, I'm trying to picture that and it sounds really ugly. Who would ride a bike like that?

A.B. said...

Then you're not picturing it right...