Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chasing Mediocrity at Dakota Five-0

As the official photog/paparazzi for the Goathead team (ie, too slow to race), I had a blast experiencing my first Dakota Five-0. Hanging out with good friends, seeing the majesty of the wonder called Wall Drug, learning about Bumpin Buffalos, and getting to be a part of the Five-0 scene made for a very memorable weekend.

I had a great time chasing down my guys at each station, seeing the comradery, and even just cheering on each rider that went by on the path. If you're not racing, the next best thing is supporting those who are. I would love to do it again.

Some additional pics are below. Make sure you hit the Full Screen button.

Wall Drug

 

Spearfish Fish Hatchery

 

Starting Line

 

Aid Station #2

 

Near Aid Station #3

 

Bacon Station

 

Finish Line

 

Award Ceremony

No comments: