Thursday, August 10, 2006

Camping at 7 Oaks.

Goatheads, start looking at your calendars. We need to pick a date for camping and riding at Seven Oaks. I'll throw out two dates just to get the ball rolling; Sept. 9th or Oct. 7th.
Hopefully we can find a weekend that works for everybody. Show up Friday with an opinion.
If you've never been to Seven Oaks, you're missing out. Good spot for camping and 14 miles of pretty challenging single track. If I can find video or pictures from last year's trip, I'll post them just to wet your appetite. I know I have some video that J-Mac's wife would pay to keep off the internet.

2 comments:

A.B. said...

Looks switchbacky!

TheProfessor said...

to get a good feel for 7 oaks, ride two laps at Jewel.

oh yeah, and if it rains hard for an hour, it takes a lot longer than 2 hours for the trail to dry

we found that out last year