Monday, September 03, 2007

Maverick Speedball R

Back in May I was named "Member of the Month" by yourmtb.com (apparently it was a down month for them). It's taken three months, but I've finally received my Maverick Speedball R (with remote). They claim that their's a huge demand for these, which explains the delay. The reviews I've read on them have been very good. I'd love to throw it on my bike to try it out, but I'm resisting the temptation (even though it'd be perfect for our upcoming Moab trip)........A while back, my car got broken into and my i-pod was stolen. If I could sell the Speedball, it would pretty much cover the cost of a new i-pod.......So, it's for sale. Here's a link to the Maverick site. It retails for $250. They've been going on e-bay for about $225. I'm asking $199. Here's what it looks like: (it's a 31.6)


4 comments:

jc4300 said...

Woah - it showed up!

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to try one of these out. Stupid question, but are you sure it is 31.6 - I need a 27.2.

Lumpy said...

Yes, it's 31.6

You could always buy another bike to match your new seat post.

Lumpy said...

Sold!
To some guy in Spain
e-bay is a wonderful thing.