Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Success!!!!!


Six guys and six bikes traveled to Moab and based on some info, I didn't know what type of shape we would return in. Well we are back and our bikes are still in working condition, although J.A.'s bike may need some work and Johnny Law was aided by Moab Cyclery. Dakota Ridge (Golden, CO) provided a great warm-up for the famous Porcupine Rim. All I can say is WOW!!!!!! I have never abused my bike so much for so long. Day three was the equally famous Slickrock. I am not claiming to all of a sudden be a Moab expert, but if you read that the practice loop is just as hard as the "regular" trail understand they are wrong. I was prepared for a brutal day on Porcupine, but was not expecting the multiple climbs of Slickrock. As we left Moab it seemed very clear to me why Moab is so famous and a must see for ALL who mountain bike

2 comments:

A.B. said...

Awesome! I've been waiting for a report. I already looked at J.C.'s picture gallery. Do we have helmet cam footage?

Anonymous said...

Next time someone tell me to remove my bonnet when we take a picture!