Monday, March 31, 2008

Mood change

I woke up this morning and it was raining. It looks like it might rain all day. Yet, I find myself in a great mood. It finally hit me as I was getting ready to teach my first class today. My joyous mood was my reaction to FINALLY being able to hit some single track. The trainer wasn't bad, but you can only watch so many DVDs. Did a couple snow rides with Lumpy and A.B. and they were a nice chance of pace. The past two weeks it was also nice to do a few road rides. BUT, there is no riding better than single track (if your MTB freak). Based on the new re-routes, Tranquility has gone from one of my least favorite courses in the metro to one of my favorites. While A.B, J-mac, and Johnny Law were missed yesterday don't worry they will be making their season debut soon.

1 comment:

A.B. said...

Uh oh, that must mean they've added a buttload of climbing there, doesn't it?