Monday, June 23, 2008

A visit to Endor






Although I grew up in the Pacific Northwest, I never rode a mtn. bike until I live in Nebraska. So on a recent visit to the homeland I checked out a local trail. There is no trail map available so I just explored for about 2 hours. Imagine taking Jewell and putting it on the side of a mountain, that is the best way I can think to describe it. If you look closely in some of the picture I think you can see an Ewok. I also have a couple of pictures that show Big Foot isn't happy we built a trail on his homeland (call PETA).

2 comments:

A.B. said...

Nice! Did you rent a bike out there? I hope you rode those logs ;)

Lumpy said...

Cross Oregon off your list. 42 more states to go.

I think M. Night Shyamalan filmed his last movie there..... Why do all those pictures look so creepy?