Thursday, April 09, 2009

Excellent Job!!!

In the last week I have been able to make a couple trips out to Jewell. Wow, that re-route at the beginning is great!!!!!!! Those two new switchbacks add some more difficulty to an already great trail. So what if I fell over trying to make the first switchback on my first attempt. Goathead world knows I'm not mr. bike-handling-expert. So THOR, way to go with that trail.
I do have one complaint about Jewell. Two Goatheads have busted a chain in the exact same spot. Maybe THOR could look into that and fix the problem with the trail

Swanson is also in great shape. I did notice a pretty big tree was missing by the corner of the fire-station. Hand of God or thor?

I'm calling it now, next Sunday (April 19th) we will have a Goathead group ride at Tranquility, 3:00. Or if weather permits, maybe there will be one this Sunday too (without me).

1 comment:

Lumpy said...

If THOR is unable to rectify this matter, I will be sending them a bill for my replacement chain. I will also be sending the city of Omaha a bill for three punctured tubes.......While I'm at it, I may be sending my boss a bill to see if I can get a portion of my dignity back.... I'm sure all three will be fruitless ventures.