Monday, April 13, 2009

GH in training

Picked up a man-sized set of wheels this weekend for my oldest son.

I can't wait for him to be ready to come ride with us!

I can hear it now:

"Hello"

"Hey, is AB home?"

"Yeah, who's this?"

"It's Lumpy. Can he come out and ride today?"

"Um, yeah. Can I come too?"

"... Uh... Well... We were going to ride a trail that has real hills, and you're... kind of..."

"What are you trying to say?!?!"

"Nothing. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"Just drop him off at my house at 2:30. Bye."

2 comments:

TheProfessor said...

I'm glad to see you allowed your son to have gears and suspension

A.B. said...

That's a decision he'll have to make for himself. He doesn't weigh enough to get any action out of the suspension, so he's not getting spoiled yet. He sure does like to click those shifters though.