Friday, July 23, 2010

T-rev's getting married

(T-rev 1994)

Despite everyone's prediction that T-rev would never get married, he's actually doing it........ To a real girl....... She's actually really cool. Seriously, I never saw this coming.
To celebrate this momentous event, I'm heading to Denver where I'll rendezvous with other Goatheads for some Rocky Mountain trail action. I suppose I'll go to the wedding too, but there's no reason to talk about that here. After all this isn't a blog for sappy stories about best friends, it's a blog devoted to mediocre mountain bike adventures and next weekend, we'll be in the upper echelon of mediocrity.
We're planing on riding all the usual trails around Denver, but we are also considering Devils Backbone by Loveland. Has any of our 7 readers ever been there?
Hopefully we'll have pictures and stories to post soon.

No comments: