Monday, September 29, 2008

Code for Free Song!

I rode Saturday Friday and realized how out of shape I've become. The biking scene has been less than climactic for me for a number of reasons this season. So to celebrate, I'm giving something away!


Pizza Hut convinced me to feed 4 kids for $1 for some "from Hunger to Hope" thing, and as a reward I got a code for a free Mariah Carey song. I'm so excited!!!!! I have enough room on my Zune, but since I'm an official T.H.O.R. member I'm obligated to give back to the community.

Here is the code for the song "Love Story" - first come, first serve!

rzd7dR677Y

Claim at this web site: http://www.fromhungertohope.com/

Just post back saying thanks and three sentences about how Mariah Carey changed your life.

1 comment:

Lumpy said...

You're like the crack dealers in my neighborhood,......The first one is free, and then once you're addicted, you'll do ANYTHING to get more.

Just like crack, Mariah Carey will destroy your life.