Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Press Release:

I would like to take this opportunity to announce to all of my loyal fans and to the media that as of September 9th I am officially out of retirement. I will return to professional mountain biking for the 2009 season. This is in part due to my strong showing at the Dakota 5-0 and also due to my love of fame and fortune. At the moment, I'm tentatively planning on doing 5 Psycowpath races next season and I'm open to the possibility of competing in the State Championship Race. I have already taken steps to re-enroll in the U.S. Anti-Doping agency. I plan to post results for all blood work here at MTBGoatheads.com in an attempt at complete transparency. I sincerely hope to regain the trust of the American people.

Thank you for your continued support!
-Lumpy

2 comments:

TheProfessor said...

How come you didn't come to this decision after "discussing it with your family"?

jc4300 said...

One day we'll have to actually buy MTBGoatheads.com. Maybe with Lumpy's winnings.