Monday, September 18, 2006

Usual Weekend Ride

So this weekend I found myself riding at Swanson with Lumpy. We did our typical multi-lap routine, he led for parts of the ride and I led for other parts. I thought to myself, "what is different about today?". Then I remembered that I had paid $30 to do this ride with him, and we were actually racing each other. I forgot we were racing because I couldn't see the person in front of us, nor the person in back of us. The Goatheads were represented in fine fashion with Lumpy's top five finish.

4 comments:

A.B. said...

I noticed that Lumpy was listed as being on Team Goathead, but you weren't. Are you ashamed of us?

Just kidding, good job guys!

Lumpy said...

$30 well spent!

Lumpy said...

Did you see the guy on the MTBOmaha blog that rode to Swanson from Lincoln and then raced 4 laps in the single speed sport division? I'd like to thank him for reminding me of how mediocre I am.

It doesn't say if he rode home or not. If he didn't, he's a pansy!!!

Dan Sundermeier said...

thats sweet lumps. good job on the race!