Monday, March 12, 2007

Let's make this official

I think we can safely say that the '07 Biking season has finally arrived. If the weather cooperates, I think we should be on the trails in another week or two. Until then, the pavement belongs to the Goatheads. I say we do an official '07 kick off ride and post ride BBQ this Saturday. I haven't asked the women that holds the keys to my heart and my house, but I think we can do it a mi casa. I know that the Goathead marathon team is in the midst of their prime training days, but they should have thought about that before they decided to run a marathon during riding season.

I'm thinking late afternon departure time. Let me know if that works.

1 comment:

jc4300 said...

Sounds awesome!

It is supposed to be nice? AccuWeather (achooweather?) is saying 40-47 right now. With the grill fired up, we could get warm pretty quick.